Friday, July 20, 2012

Challenge 101

Lets play Doll #2

I've been asked to make Doll arms (up to the elbow) out of paper clay. Have never done this before, but will give it a try.

So I have started to plan and then decided that I will use a mould for this, reason, I wanted to see how the Paper clay will work in a mould and how will the final product come out.

I have lined the mould with the clay, and once dried, "glued" the two half's together with paper clay.

I'm quite please with the outcome of this.

total wet weight of the arms 45gm
The paper clay doll arms.

Below are the other doll heads that I had to make, after the first two from my previous post "Lets play Doll".

The latest one

Done this one for the same Doll maker that wanted the arms

This one for a hand puppet.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment