Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Branded

Ecko Unltd

My latest order that I had to do were some Paper Quilling goodies for Ecko Unltd South Africa based in Durban.

This was a challenge for me as I tried out some new Quilling techniques that I have never tried before.
After some researched on the brand logo, I have decided to make use of some of the Ecko tattoo art as inspiration.

This is the Tattoo art from Ecko Unltd.


The fist one (This one if my favourite) in a black and white boxed frame.
I have used 1800cm of 6mm quilling paper and 8 Swarovski crystals.  

Red Ecko Rino

The second on I have used 1050cm of 6mm quilling paper in a black and white boxed frame.

Black and white Ecko Rino
 The third one I have used 1950cm of 6mm quilling paper to create the word Ecko and framed in a Blue and white boxed frame.

Turquoise Ecko 
This project took me a bout two weeks to complete and I enjoyed every moment of it. 
And by the way they loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment